Thank you for visiting the website of Optiontown (www.optiontown.com)
All terms appearing herein are to be read and interpreted as defined in the Terms of Service.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect only such information as is necessary to provide one or more of the OT Services to you.
1. When you are visiting Our Website as a Guest/Visitor, we may collect Session Data through our tools, which may include, but is not limited to, the following:
(i)the type of browser and operating system you used;
(ii)the domain name of the site from which you came;
(iii)the date, time and duration for which you have visited Our Website;
(iv)number of visits;
(v)the web pages or services you accessed at Our website;
(vi)if you have downloaded a form, the form that was downloaded.
None of the foregoing information is deemed to constitute Personal Information.
Based on the email address provided by you on our website, we may use it to create a Member account on your behalf. Once a Member account is created, you may enjoy all the privileges that are available to other Members of our website.
2. When you visit Our Website as a Customer, we collect Personal Information that is required to complete Sign-up for one or more of the OT Services. This Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, your itinerary, your email address, your PayPal email address(es), your mailing address, your phone numbers (primary and other), your card details including, without limitation, name on the card, card number, provider/issuer of the card, type of the card, phone number(s) on the card, email on the card, issue number of the card, start date of the card, billing address of the card, expiration date.
3. When you register with us as a Member, we collect Personal Information which may include, but is not limited to, your name, last name, gender, date of birth, your permanent and office address, your email address, number of times you have signed up for the OT Services, number of times you have been shifted to the FRO Flight under the FRO Service, number of times you have been upgraded to any of your selected UTo Class under the UTo Service, your previous trips, your current trips, list of airlines you travel, your class of travel, your various preferences (your preferred location, your preferred airline, your preferred class of travel, etc.), your PayPal email address(es), your mailing address, your phone numbers (primary and other), your card details including, without limitation, name on the card, card number, provider/issuer of the card, type of the card, phone number(s) on the card, email on the card, issue number of the card, start date of the card, billing address of the card, expiration date.
4. We may also get information about you from third party sources and add it to our information account.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected through a Guest / Visitor of Our Website, may be used:
• towards improving Our Website;
• to enable us to understand how Guest/ Visitors are interacting with Our Website;
• for statistical analysis, which may include, but is not limited to, to determine what information is of most and least interest to our Guest/Visitor; and
• to improve the utility of the material available on Our Website.
The information collected through a Customer of Our Website, may be used:
• to provide OT Prices (FRO Rewards or others) to the Customer;
• to charge Customers for OT Prices (UTo Prices or others);
• to provide OT Shift Notice to the Customer;
• to provide and enhance the OT Services;
• to provide travel confirmation and updates to the Customer; and
• to measure interest in and to improve the OT Services and Our Website;
The information collected through a Member of Our Website, may be used:
• to manage Member's account;
• to maintain Member's data in respect of one or more of the OT Services; and
•to measure interest in and to improve the OT Services and Our Website.
In addition to the above, we may use the information collected through Guest/Visitor, Customer and Member for:-
(i) notifying about special offers and service that may be of your interest;
(ii) notifying about availability of OT Services;
(iii) customizing your experience with Our Website;
(iv) managing Our Website, diagnosing technical problems; improving content and allocating the resources of our systems so that your experience with Our Website is as convenient as possible;
(v) investigating, detecting and protecting us against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activities;
(vi) enforcing our Terms of Service;
(vii) using the information, as otherwise described to you to be used at the time of collection; and
(viii) complying with any legal or statutory requirement.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your Personal Information, except as disclosed in this statement. We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries, Optiontown Agent, Business Partner, content supplier(s), and third party vendor(s) as described in the categories below:
• Optiontown Agents/ Third Party Vendors: In order to provide you one or more OT Services, we may share your Personal Information with our Optiontown Agents and/or Third Party Vendors, or require that you transact directly with a Optiontown Agent/Third Party Vendor. Third Party Vendors consist of persons/entities with which we have contracted in order to provide the OT Services. However, Optiontown shall in its contracts with such Optiontown Agents/Third Party Vendors require them to provide comparable level of protection to your personal information as required of Optiontown during the period such information is processed by any or all of them.
• Business Partners: We may share your Personal Information with our Business Partner.
• Advertisements, Marketing Material and Other Offers: Unless you tell us that you do not want to receive these offers, we will occasionally send advertisements; marketing material or other offers on behalf of other businesses that we think might be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive these advertisements, marketing material or other offers, please specify the same at the time of providing your information to us.
• Future Business Transfers: We may disclose your Personal Information in connection with any corporate transaction including, without limitation, the sale, purchase, merger, spin-off, or other corporate reorganization of Optiontown and may provide the information as necessary to the entities connected thereto.
• Companies within Optiontown family: We may share your Personal Information with our subsidiaries.
• Compliance with Law and Protection of Optiontown: We reserve the right to release Personal Information in order to comply with the law. We may disclose your Personal Information if it required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of information. We may also disclose your Personal Information to a person who needs the information because of an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an identifiable person/entity. We may also release Personal Information to enforce or apply the Terms of Service applicable to one or more of the OT Services, or protect the rights, property or safety of Optiontown, our users, or others.
We may revise this classification from time to time if we decide to offer additional services through these or third-party.
INFORMATION MAY BE STORED IN DIVERSE JURISDICTIONS
Optiontown and its subsidiaries being incorporated in and existing in diverse jurisdictions, it is important to note that Optiontown, and/or any third party to whom we disclose your Personal Information under this policy, may use and store your Personal Information in different countries. As a result, your Personal Information may be subject to the laws of the respective country despite the fact that you may live outside such country or use the OT Services outside such country. Therefore, as mentioned above, Personal Information may be disclosed in response to valid demands from Government Authorities, Courts, or law enforcement in such country.
While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of Information. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to Personal Information to Optiontown's employees, Optiontown Agents/Third Party Vendors and its contractors who need to know that information in order to provide, operate, develop or improve the OT Services.
Optiontown processes Personal Information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve the OT Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our Users to update or correct their Personal Information whenever necessary.
If you do not want us to use or share your Personal Information for the purpose of sending you marketing or promotional materials, please go to Our Website and change and update your email preferences accordingly. Regardless of your opt-out preferences, we reserve the right to send you emails or other electronic messages for administrative purposes.
Children under the age of 13 should not send any information about themselves to Optiontown. If a child under the age of 13 submits information, and we learn the person submitting the information is a child, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible. Because we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13, we will endeavor to respond directly to that child to inform him/her that we must have parental consent before receiving his/her personal information.
. We will attempt to respond to your questions or concerns promptly after we receive them.